- Spicy incense pot
- Package size
- 70gx36cupsx6 boxes/carton
Vegetable oil, soybean paste, watercress paste, table salt, sodium glutamate, caster sugar, butter, pepper, ginger, garlic, spices, yeast extract
- 1. 180 days of pure natural fermentation (natural, high technology).
- 2.Specially Developed by 10 masters.
- 3. Fresh ingredients + spicy incense pot = master dish.
- 4. Convenient and simple, one cup can cover all of the ingredients
Spicy incense pot
8 prawns, 50g lettuce, 50g cooked large intestines, 50g green and red pepper, 50g article lotus root, 100g potatoes, 50g ham, and 50g celery.
- 1. Cut the prawns back to the yarn, cut potatoes, lettuce, celery, cooked large intestine, ham, green and red pepper into 5 cm, 1 cm wide strips, and slice them.
- 2. In addition to the green and red peppers, simmer the ham until cooked.
- 3. Add oil to the pot, add spicy incense pot, add spare ingredients and stir-fry.
Product display - Spicy incense pot